Solady Security Review
Raised $0 out of the target $99,000
Solady is an open-source repository containing highly-optimized Solidity snippets. It offers efficient implementations of commonly-used libraries, such as MerkleProofLib, alongside cutting-edge features like LibZip.
By thoughtfully encapsulating low-level inline assembly within flexible APIs, Solady simplifies the process of writing clean and efficient Solidity code. More than just a library, Solady also serves as a learning resource and experimental laboratory for pioneering gas-optimization techniques.
ERC1967Factory, ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155, LibClone, MerkleProofLib, SignatureCheckerLib, ECDSA
2 LSRs and 1 JSR (assuming target amount is raised)
Contribution Address on Ethereum Mainnet
If you would like to contribute to the security review for this project, please send USDC, USDT, LUSD, ETH on Ethereum Mainnet to:solady.cantina.eth (0x93E5180aF024c56F81Cd6725219D2b029E0b2cc7)
The Contribution Address is a Gnosis Safe controlled by members of the Cantina team.
- All contributions are non-refundable. You make contributions at your own risk. You are responsible for any network costs (i.e. gas) associated with making contributions.
- Cantina is not responsible for any contributions sent to an incorrect address or of an unaccepted asset type.
- You are responsible for determining the tax implications of your contributions.
- If less than the target amount is raised, Cantina may, in its sole discretion, make these funds available for a more limited security review or contribute the funds to a public goods project of its choosing.
- If more than the target amount is raised, Cantina may, in its solediscretion, make those excess funds available for an expanded security review of the project or contribute the funds to a public goods project of its choosing.
- Cantina is not a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
- You agree to release Cantina and its affiliates and their officers, employees, directors and agents from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to the security review of this project or your contribution of funds thereto.
- Cantina may, in its discretion, convert contributed assets to another digital asset type.
This is a Cantina Public Goods Review
Cantina occasionally provides a platform for public goods (i.e. open source projects with no financial incentive structure in place) to receive security reviews. Cantina does not take a network fee for this engagement.
Kick off scheduled
Fix period ongoing